With significant global fixed income assets under management and a diverse client base, we are one of the largest fixed income managers in Europe. Having grown and diversified over the years, we are in a strong position to offer clients a wide range of global fixed income capabilities to suit differing client needs.
We have extensive global fixed income resources, which provide local country and company analysis for the benefit of our investment teams.
Our investment process relies on high conviction macro and corporate proprietary research undertaken by our staff located round the world. We believe that first-hand intensive fundamental research is the best way to deliver robust risk-adjusted returns to our clients.
We conduct in-depth research into bond issuers, where we look for genuine opportunities to add value. We focus on cyclical and long-term factors that we believe will drive performance. We then look to capture multiple sources of potential return to create high-conviction portfolios.
We place an emphasis on risk oversight to reduce losses and help protect income. Our robust approach to risk management is embedded in our investment process. Careful risk monitoring ensures that our portfolios are positioned to withstand a wide array of market conditions.
Our commitment to the asset class is underlined by the extensive range of fixed income strategies we have developed to meet the needs of both existing and new clients.
- Investment grade corporate bonds – clients can benefit from our credit expertise across the major global corporate bond markets.
- High yield corporate bonds – for those clients seeking a higher yield credit, we offer a range of global high yield solutions.
- Government bonds – our capabilities extend across the world’s government bond markets and cover a broad range of strategies.
- Emerging market debt – we have a dedicated and experienced emerging markets team, enabling investors to access divergent economic fundamentals between emerging and developed markets.
- Inflation-linked and Buy and Maintain strategies – includes a range of regional and global inflation-linked bond strategies for investors with concerns over the future path of inflation.
- Absolute Return bond strategies – these seek to provide positive performance in all market conditions, while also helping to carefully control investment risks.
- Unconstrained and total return bond strategies – involves investing across a broad opportunity set encompassing multiple fixed income sectors, while using investment flexibility to focus on our highest-conviction investment ideas.
See the materials below for more information on key investment strategies.
Broaden your exposure with the right perspective
Our expert guidance and global solutions can help you adapt to a changing world.