Aberdeen Standard Investments offers a range of commodity-based Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Aberdeen Standard Bloomberg All Commodity Longer Dated Strategy K-1 Free ETF
- Aberdeen Standard Bloomberg All Commodity Strategy K-1 Free ETF
- Aberdeen Standard Bloomberg WTI Crude Oil Strategy K-1 Free ETF*
- Aberdeen Standard Physical Palladium Shares
- Aberdeen Standard Physical Platinum Shares
- Aberdeen Standard Physical Precious Metals Basket Shares
- Aberdeen Standard Physical Silver Shares
- Aberdeen Standard Physical Swiss Gold Shares
Please call 844-383-7289 or click here to access a prospectus online. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. ETF shares are bought and sold at market price (not NAV) and are not individually redeemed from the Fund.
Important information is available here
Investors buy and sell shares on a secondary market (i.e., not directly from the Trust). Only market makers or “authorized participants” may trade directly with the funds, typically in blocks of 50k shares.
ALPS Distributors, Inc. and Aberdeen Fund Distributors, LLC are marketing agents for the Aberdeen Standard Gold ETF Trust, Aberdeen Standard Silver ETF Trust, Aberdeen Standard Precious Metals Basket ETF Trust, Aberdeen Standard Platinum ETF Trust and Aberdeen Standard Palladium ETF Trust.
ALPS Distributors, Inc. is the distributor for Aberdeen Standard Investments ETFs.
ALPS Distributors, Inc. is not affiliated with the companies of Aberdeen Standard Investments.
Aberdeen Standard Investments is a brand of the investment businesses of Aberdeen Asset Management and Standard Life Investments.
In the United States, Aberdeen Standard Investments is the marketing name for the following affiliated, registered investment advisers: Aberdeen Standard Investments ETFs Advisors LLC, Aberdeen Asset Management Inc., Aberdeen Asset Managers Ltd., Aberdeen Asset Management Ltd., Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Ltd., Aberdeen Capital Management, LLC, Standard Life Investments (Corporate Funds) Ltd., and Standard Life Investments (USA) Ltd.
Commodities generally are volatile and are not suitable for all investors.
* As of close of business February 28, 2019, the Aberdeen Standard Bloomberg Energy Commodity Longer Dated Strategy K-1 Free ETF changed its name to Aberdeen Standard Bloomberg WTI Crude Oil Strategy K-1 Free ETF.