At Aberdeen Standard Investments we regularly receive sponsorship enquiries from individuals, clubs and other organisations.
To help us decide if these proposals are a good match for our business, we measure them against the criteria below:
Our Sponsorship Criteria
- Global reach – it should be able to support and reflect the international nature of our business
- A good fit – the aims and values of the sponsorship should be aligned with our own
- Reasonable timescales – we won’t normally consider opportunities that take place within the following six months
- Complement our other activities – it should work well with our other business and marketing activities
- Exclusivity – we don’t consider proposals where we don’t have exclusive rights within our industry sector.
Sponsorships we won’t consider
- Political or religious causes
- Violent themes, high-risk activities or extreme sports
- Anything that might damage our brand or industry
- Community sport of charity fundraisers
- Trips or projects for educational bodies or artistic groups.
We may be able to help you through our Charitable Foundation.