Our specialist property team draws on long experience of the world’s property market and in-depth expertise in local markets. We place a strong emphasis on quality, characterised by local research and careful management to target strong, risk-adjusted returns.
- Pooled, segregated, mutual fund, specialist and global portfolios
- Global ‘Top 10’ manager of real estate assets
- One of industry’s longest-established research teams
- Demonstrable capability in active management of real estate assets
- Disciplined, team-based process: quality then price
- Focused on risk, not on market returns we cannot control
- A wealth of regional experience
- Expertise in both direct and indirect property investments
European Real Estate
Europe’s real estate markets offer wide-ranging investment opportunities, including both residential property and the various commercial sectors, such as retail, offices and logistics. Specialist knowledge of individual countries and cities is crucial to achieving superior returns.
Before investing, investors should consider carefully the investment objective, risks, charges, and expenses of a fund. This and other important information is contained in the prospectus and KIID document. The information is intended to be of general interest only and should not be considered as an offer, investment recommendation or solicitation, to deal in the shares of any securities or financial instruments.