Select Portfolio Equity Funds
At Aberdeen Standard Investments, our funds are tailored specially for individual, corporations and governments. The types of funds include regional, single-country and sector-specific funds.
Click on the fund links below to view the detailed information and literature for each Fund.
- Aberdeen Standard Asian Smaller Companies Fund
- Aberdeen Standard China Opportunities Fund
- Aberdeen Standard European Opportunities Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Global Emerging Markets Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Global Opportunities Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Global Technology Fund
- Aberdeen Standard India Opportunities Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Indonesia Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Malaysian Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Pacific Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Singapore Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Standard Thailand Equity Fund
The CPF interest rate for the Ordinary Account (‘OA’) is based on the 12-month fixed deposit and month-end savings rates of the major local banks. Under the CPF Act, the CPF Board pays a minimum interest of 2.5% per annum when this interest formula yields a lower rate.
In addition, the CPF Board pays an extra interest rate of 1% per annum on the first $60,000 of a CPF member's combined balances, including up to $20,000 in the OA. From January 2016, CPF members aged 55 and above will also earn an additional 1% extra interest on the first $30,000 of their combined balances (with up to $20,000 in the OA). This is paid over and above the current extra 1% interest that is earned on the first $60,000 of their combined balances. The first $20,000 in the OA will not be allowed to be invested under the CPF Investment Scheme.