Our active equity approach is simple: find high-quality companies at the right price – then hold them for the long term to realise their full potential.
- Bottom-up investment style, emphasising company fundamentals
- Team approach, with asset managers based in the regions where we invest
- We aim to add value by identifying good quality stocks that are attractively priced and avoid businesses that we do not understand
- First-hand company research
- No investment made without having interviewed the company's management first
- Low portfolio turnover, buying stocks and holding them for the long term
Capabilities in focus
Asian Pacific Equities
Asia’s equity markets offer strong growth prospects and a diverse range of enterprising, well-managed companies. As Asian countries increasingly adopt economic models that are driven less by exports and more by domestic consumption, we believe the region has unrivalled potential for long-term growth. Investors can benefit from the local knowledge and thorough research of our experienced team. We aim to harness Asia’s growth potential with our established investment process, which relies on fundamental, bottom-up stock-picking.