Transfer of management responsibilities
The following funds, which are currently closed for new investment and are in the process of being terminated, will have management responsibility transferred to another company within the Aberdeen Standard Investments' Group. The transfer is subject to approval by the Financial Conduct Authority, and will be effective shortly after that approval.
Aberdeen Standard Fund Managers Limited ("ASFML") is our principal company responsible for managing funds in the UK, and will take on management of the funds until they are terminated.
Currently managed by Ignis Fund Managers Limited
- Renfield Equity Fund
- Renfield Euro Equity Fund
Currently managed by Standard Life Investments (Mutual Funds) Limited
- GMIC European Equity Manager of Managers Fund
- GMIC Japanese Equity Manager of Managers Fund
- GMIC North American Equity Manager of Managers Fund
- GMIC Pacific Basin Equity Manager of Managers Fund
- GMIC UK Equity Manager of Managers Fund
- SLI Global European Equity Growth Fund
- SLI Global Asian Pacific Growth Fund
For further details contact:
Telephone number: 0345 113 6966
International: +44 (0) 1268 44 54 88
The team is available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm.
Or you can write to us at:
Aberdeen Standard Fund Managers Limited,
PO BOX 12233,