UK Institutional Investor Forums
As the world tentatively emerges from Covid-19 lockdown, we start to look to the future. There are many questions to answer: What will be the economic fallout from the crisis? What are the pandemic's inflationary consequences? How can we invest for a better future?
To address these questions and more, we are delighted to launch our series of monthly virtual forums providing a platform for expert insight and informed discussion.
Preparing your scheme for the DB endgame
In our first session, we look at the impact the coronavirus crisis is having on UK DB pension schemes with a reminder of the key considerations when moving towards a longer-term objective and preparing for DB endgame.
- Rod Paris, Chief Investment Officer
- Mark Foster , Global Head of Pensions Solutions
- Keith McInally, Senior solutions Director – Pensions
Boosting your long term funding objectives using private markets
In this session, we provide an overview of the current state and future outlook of private markets and in particular where the best opportunities lie. We also look at how DB schemes can generate reliable income from investing in this asset class, and how private markets can be used to boost long term funding objectives.
- Jeremy Lawson - Chief Economist & Head of ASIRI
- Mark Foster - Global Head of Pension Solutions
- Barry Fricke - Global Head of Product for Private Markets
- Nikita Desai - Investment Analyst - Private Markets
Generating a better return with CDI
What is the current outlook for the global credit market? How can you generate a better return by matching your liability cashflows with credit? How can you effectively integrate ESG into credit investing? In this session, ASI's experts will address these questions and more.
- Mairead O'Dowd , Client Director
- Daniel McKernan - Head of Sterling Investment Grade Credit
- Douglas Hogg - Senior Solutions Director - Pension Client Solutions Group
Managing Liability Hedging in a volatile world
As a result of the Covid crisis, levels of market volatility are expected to remain high for some time. How can pension schemes best manage liability hedges whilst still creating opportunities for growth to help improve funding levels?
- Ross Campbell - Client Director
- Nicholas Hutchings - Investment Director
- Timea Varga - Investment Specialist
- Mathias Marta - Investment Director – Senior Investment Manager