Contact Us

Intermediary sales team

For general sales enquiries, please contact us on

E-mail address :

How To Make A Complaint

By Letter
If you wish to complain about any of our Unit Trusts, OEICs, Investment Trust Plans or ISAs, you can write to us at the following address:

The Complaints Team
Aberdeen Standard Investments
10 Queen's Terrace
AB10 1XL

Alternatively, you can also make a complaint by:

Telephone: 01224 404490 - Unit Trusts, OEICs, Investment Trust Plans and associated ISAs

Fax: 01224 404486; or by


If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may be entitled to refer it to:

The Financial Ombudsman Service South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567

Complaining to the Ombudsman will not affect your legal rights and we will inform you of your rights when answering a complaint.

Risk warning - Investment involves risk. The value of investments, and the income from them, can go down as well as up and an investor may get back less than the amount invested. Past performance is not a guide to future results.